Privacy & Security
This privacy notice informs users of the privacy practices for No Regret Games (www.noregretgames.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
No Regret Games is the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact forms (lead forms, Facebook ads, etc). We will not sell, rent, or provide this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We also track geographic and behavioral data thorough the Shopify app on our website to help provide more relevant content and better market to you. We use some third-party cookies to do this; this includes web traffic analytics, remarketing, customer support, lead form generation, and other services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both through Shopify's website security.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Want us to delete your information entirely? While we'll be sad to see you go, you can contact us and we'll purge your account from our records..